Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NOT MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT BUT I DID ANYWAY

Watching Invictus with the family. I think you have to get Rugby to love this movie--or maybe pay better attention than I have been. I actually have both babies in bed already. They've been in bed for nearly an hour, too. That's progress. That's amazing!

Rob and I neither one have felt well the last couple of days so it's nice to have them down a bit earlier so we can get some rest. Hopefully, we will start feeling better.

Grandma and Grandpa went out to eat with the McCammacks today and said their goodbyes. They will be taking off for home in the morning. Carly started crying when they told her they were leaving. She doesn't like anyone to leave her. It isn't allowed. She gave them both big hugs. Hopefully, they will come back again some time to see all of us.

We ordered pizza for dinner. It was much too hot to cook and I was too tired to think about it. That worked out well. Now we have leftovers for lunch, too. It's the small things that bring us joy, eh?

See, I told you there wasn't much to blog about but I did anyway--and you read all the way to the end anyway, didn't you? You are a very loyal person! :)

No comments: