Sunday, June 27, 2010

SUNDAY AT OUR HOUSE

We had a lovely Sunday. Off to Church where Carly was excited to go to nursery. Came home and had a quick lunch and then a wonderful nap while dinner continued to cook in the crockpot! I had put a roast in there early this morning. I talked Julie into making homemade buns. It was her first excursion into yeast bread but she did a great job! Anyway, we had French dip sandwiches for dinner and they were fabulous!

We just hung out and read books to the kids, watched TV and didn't do a whole lot else the rest of the night. I don't even think the phone rang. It was really a slow Sunday. I just got junior to sleep so think I will head that way myself. Night all. :)

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

Excited to go to nursery! That's an accomplishment. Jed still won't go without me. We're working on it.