Friday, June 18, 2010

JONO'S FIRST NIGHT ALONE

Jonathon spent his first night alone in his own room. He only woke up once that I know of. I heard him on the monitor about 4 a.m. and after a few minutes of him crying I took a bottle in to him. He was crying really hard and wouldn't take the bottle. He just wanted to be held and comforted. I felt really bad. It took about five minutes of just holding and rocking him to calm him enough to get him to take the bottle. Then he drank it straight down and went back to sleep as I rocked him. When he was sound asleep I put him back to bed. He started to cry a little as I left the room but since I knew he wasn't hungry I went back to bed and listened on the baby monitor. Poor baby and poor Mama. This is hard on us.

Today we had a playdate at Robin's and Isaac's. Robin is my friend. Isaac is Carly's friend. We went over for lunch and play. Actually, Julie, Megan, Carly and Jonathon came too and Robin fed us all. Then the kids played and had fun. When we finished we came home and put the kids down for a nap and then went out to garden a bit.

Grandpa and Grandma were out gardening when we returned so we jumped right in. We are getting really close to having the front yard done. It is looking so nice. Tomorrow we have a bit more planting to do in front and we need to get the vegetables for the veggie garden in the back. We are really late getting the veggie garden started but it has been such rainy, snowy, cold weather here we haven't had a lot of choice. Hopefully, we will get it bought and planted tomorrow. That's the goal!

Well, that's pretty much all the excitement for today. Maybe tomorrow I will take some pictures. Lucky you! Lol!

No comments: