Monday, May 31, 2010

I WORKED HARD TODAY

Now I'm tired and I want to take a long, hot bath but will my baby go to sleep so I can? No, he won't. He's just sitting here blowing raspberries and giggling. It's 11:25 p.m. and he's wide awake. Seriously?!

I pulled weeds for hours today. There were a lot of them. I'm not a gardener at all but we have this nice curbed in area in the front of our house that we haven't ever really done anything with (except grow weeds.) Well, I did plant a few things last year but it was minimal. But this year it just filled with weeds and before I knew it they had gotten tall. It's not like we've had good weather here for planting or even weeding yet. But I guess it's been warm enough off and on for the weeds to get through because they survived and were thriving. So, now that I've cleared it all out I can put Grandpa to work designing the front flower garden. He may not be able to plant it but he can design it and tell us what to do. I know he knows how to do that! Once we get it done I will post pictures.

No comments: