Friday, May 7, 2010

OH YAH, WE HAD VISITORS!

I completely forgot (which is SO unlike me--yah right) to mention that we had some Greencastle visitors about a week ago! Bob and Martha Sechman stopped by on their way home from their Winter sojourn in Arizona. Yes, they took the long way around (but it was worth it!) Mom and Dad had a terrific visit them and were so glad to see familiar faces! If any of you are ever in the area be sure to stop by. We would love to see your face!

Well, I did a little better today. I even got on the treadmill. Yes, I did. I thought it would kill me but I stayed on it. My stamina seems to be gone but I tied a rope and hung on. I walked for an hour even though it wasn't very fast. I managed to walk just over three miles. It's the first exercise I've pulled off in about two weeks. Yikes! I need to do more. Hope I can keep it up. Hate this time of year when pollen pulls me down!

Jonathon is determined to walk soon! He pulls himself up a little better each day. This little punk is strong and determined. His just bigger than him sister had better look out and be a little softer with him. One of these days if she isn't nicer to him he is going to clock her! Crazy girl!

Well, it's late and I'd better get myself in bed. Yay, it's Julie's night with Jonathon. I get to sleep tonight. :) Thanks Julie!

No comments: