Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A FEW THINGS FROM MY BRAIN

Sarah is still in the hospital. It did not end up being what they thought it was yesterday. The infection in her kidneys is fairly severe. They have her on some pretty strong antibiotics she will need to continue for about six weeks even after they release her. The did further tests today to see if she might have a heart valve problem but we have not heard the outcome of those tests yet. Please, please keep her in your prayers. I will update this if we learn anything new tomorrow.

Dad has the appointment with his regular doctor tomorrow--you know, the one he was supposed to have last week. So, I will give you and update from that as well. He has just been wearing out really quickly. Other than that he is fine. :}

My two year old has mood swings, but then so does her mother! That's probably not news--especially to those of you who have or have ever had a two year old--so I will just leave it at that. It was nice to get her in bed tonight and I will be happy when she wakes up in a good mood tomorrow. That always starts the day off nicely.

Well, if I say any more I could incriminate myself. So, good night all!

No comments: