Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ALLERGIC TO TIREDNESS?

I hate this time of year when the pollen count is sky high and my energy level is SO low. It always takes me awhile to figure out what is going on, too. My migraines get worse and I can't find the energy to get out of bed, my eyes ache and itch and all I want to do is sleep. The last two days I have spent the majority of the day in bed, not necessarily asleep mind you. Part of that time I've had little ones crawling all over me but anytime I could get them to take a nap at the same time, I was out. Thank goodness for Grandma because she watched Jonathon when Carly took a nap so I was able to get a nap on Tuesday, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten one. Today, I actually got them down at the same time. Woohoo! My poor house, though. YeGads! It is suffering. Hopefully, I will feel better enough to get a handle on it sometime this week. Of course, it isn't helping my fatigue that Jonathon still doesn't go to bed early and isn't sleeping through the night yet. We are working on that.

Well, I did just get him down so I had best get in bed myself while I can. Love you all. Night.

No comments: