Thursday, May 6, 2010

I GOT UP TODAY

I showered, gave the babies a bath, watched cartoons with them, fed them, put them down for a nap, put on makeup and did my hair and by the time I was done it was only 6:00 p.m.. Ever feel like you are functioning in a fog? Yah, me too. Hey, but at least today I was functioning!

Hubby was working more overtime so he didn't get home until almost 9:00 p.m. Poor guy has been putting in tons of hours. He is training a new guy and when that guy is up to speed he won't have to put in so many hours but it takes about three months to know what is going on.

Jonathon's front bottom teeth are almost all the way in. He looks cute with them. I've never seen a baby drool as badly as he does. I keep a bib on him all the time but he soaks the bib, too. He is always wet! I wish he would get past drooling stage. I'll bet he does, too. He crawls fast now and he is already standing himself up by grabbing onto things like the table or the couch. This little guy is going to walk early. We are in real trouble. Two toddlers = constant surveillance! Lol!

I need to get my mind and my energy back. If any of you run into them, please send them my way. :)

No comments: