Friday, July 20, 2012

SAD, SENSELESS, HORRIFIC

What a terrible day. I hate waking up to tragic news--especially when it is so senseless and horrific. I mean what else can you say about something like this? Does his motive really matter when it won't make a lot of sense to us anyway? There is no motive good enough to explain what this madman did. How do you go into a crowded theater and mow people down with a gun--especially children? There is no making sense of this. The best I can come up with in my own mind is that this man decided to embrace evil and as he did good people lost their lives in a horrific and tragic way. It would only be crazy-making for us to try to make sense of it. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by this tragedy including this shooter's family for they are victim's too. 

No comments: