Saturday, July 28, 2012

ON A CLEAR DAY . . .

Today Rob and I went to get new glasses. We've been going to get our eyes checked all year long but we finally got there today. Yay! We will once again be able to see! I only wear my glasses at night since I wear contacts. Unfortunately for me, Jono broke my glasses quite a while ago and  I've been wearing this glued together pair that really doesn't look all that terrific. It has just taken us so long to find the time to make an appointment and actually get new ones ordered. Check one major thing off list!

This evening we had a bbq and set off our fireworks for pioneer day. Seeing as how we are only three days late for celebrating that event, I think we are doing pretty good! We had Rob's brother and his girlfriend and their families over. It was a lot of fun.

The weather here has been so hot! It was up around 100 again today. It's the kind of weather where you don't go outside unless you absolutely have to. Unfortunately, we have had to for several things. I think I am allergic to heat. Well, you know--the really hot kind of heat. Lol! It's late, I'm going to bed before I say other things like that. Night all.

No comments: