Sunday, July 29, 2012

A LITTLE NOSTALGIA

I found these photos and thought it would be fun to share them. My mom is Carolyn, the littlest girl, in the first picture. The second picture is of the family farm where all these kids grew up and where my cousins and I romped and played as we were growing up. The third is a picture of my mom and her sister Kaye when they were a few years older than in the first picture. My mom and Kaye are the only two siblings left in their family having just lost their oldest sister Louise earlier this year. It's still hard to believe somedays that I'm all grown up and not still a little kid playing on this farm with my Grandma watching over me. Sigh. :)

The Flint kids, L to R, Louise, Marcia, Kaye, Carolyn and Glenn

The Flint Farm

Kaye and Carolyn Flint

No comments: