Thursday, June 9, 2011

SHE MOVES AGAIN!

I had my first post-op check up today with my orthopedic surgeon. He was so happy with my progress I thought he might literally jump for joy! He managed to contain himself--but just barely. Lol!

Anyway, he is having me continue with PT and wants to see me back in a month but was really thrilled with how far I had come so quickly. Yay ME!

Spent this evening going through other people's treasures, (i.e. our junk) preparing for our yard sale on Saturday. Got some great stuff for y'all to come and get! It'll be like you've found the end of the rainbow, er, almost. Hee, hee, hee.

The kids had a couple of neighbor kids over tonight to play on the swingset and all of the sudden they started reproducing like cells--the neighbor kids, that is. Seemed like our back yard was full of giggling, happy kids. And after awhile they disappeared just as quickly as they appeared.

Meeting one of our young nieces at the airport early, early morning tomorrow on a layover she has here just to visit a little. That will be fun except for the early, early part of it.

Well, better get myself to bed so I can get myself up to go for that. Take care all!

No comments: