Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LOOKING BACK; HAPPY MEMORIES; A LITTLE KISSY FACE

Yes, I took the day off yesterday. It was our 6th anniversary and we actually were able to go out and celebrate alone together thanks to our daughter Megan and Grandma and Grandpa! They did "tag team baby sitting" for us! Megan fed the little ones, played with them and got them in bed and Grandma and Grandpa took the monitor and just had to tell them to stop talking and be quiet a few times! (I remember them telling me and my sisters the same thing! Hee hee!) Guess the experience came in handy! Lol!

Anyway, it was a really nice evening and yes, we are still very much in love! We even still LIKE each other! Oh, and yes, I'm going to make you look at a few of our wedding pictures again. I especially love the ones of me with my parents. They are favorites!

I am married to the best guy in the whole world! Love you Sweetie!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...Char