Saturday, June 25, 2011

SATURDAY'S STUFF

You know those days when you have only one major thing you want to accomplish and by the end of the day you've never even gotten near it? Yah, I had one of those days! But, I did get a bunch of other things done--so it wasn't a total loss.

I thought my kids were getting better but after today I'm pretty sure they are still somewhat sick. They are both a whiny mess. They are way more whiny than usual, plus both of them still have runny noses and intermittent coughs. I think they have that Summer hanger-on-er virus. You know the one that just will not go away!

One of my friends called me a while ago and her son snapped his femur bone in two today on their trampoline. He is in surgery right now. He didn't even hit anything. He just landed on his leg a little awkward and it snapped. Poor guy--I'm really feeling for him--and right at the beginning of Summer, too.

When I put Jono and Carly to bed tonight they couldn't agree over who would say the prayer. Usually when this happens I let them each say a separate prayer but I didn't have the energy tonight so I just asked Carly to say it. I was helping her with the words and it was really cute. She would repeat what I was saying and then just barely behind her Jono would also repeat what I was saying. It was like a double echo. I'm sure Heavenly Father got a good laugh from these two cutie pies who have not one ounce of competitiveness between them. Wink, Wink. Hahaha!

Well, night all. Have a terrific tomorrow!

No comments: