Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SIS!

My big sister turned old today! Ha! Just kidding. If I wasn't, that would mean I would turn old next year on my birthday! So, she's definitely not old, yet. Hee, hee, hee. Mom and Dad did drive down to take her to lunch and I'm pretty sure they wore themselves out. But it is good for them to get out once in a while.

My physical therapist decided to really start strength training me today. I did pretty well during the training but when I got home I couldn't do much with my right arm the rest of the night. I mean, I couldn't do much that required me to lift my arm above the elbow or lift any weight. It's so surprising to me how little strength I have in it. I sure hope I can work into some strength pretty quickly.

We finally had a full day of sunshine here! It stayed warm all day today. It's taken forever for us to get this kind of good weather. Although, it's been frustrating it may have been for the best. We have been under threat of flooding in this area from snow melting from the mountains too quickly. It's probably good that it doesn't warm up and stay warm too quickly.

Well, that's all the news for today. Take care and more later. N.

No comments: