Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY

Don't know why but it sure seems like it's been a long day. Maybe because it started at 4:01 a.m. when I heard the baby crying. At least I thought it was him. When I got to the room, turned out it was Carly. She says, "Mom, I need a piece of bread." I told her to go back to sleep and I would see her in the morning. As I started to leave the room, she got louder--"No Mom, I really need a piece of bread!" I started to tell her what time it was (like she cared) when Jono started crying and saying "Mom, bottle." Gah! Yah, that's when my day started. So, I broke out the bread and water, er, milk. ( Hee, hee, hee) I guess feeding them at that time helped a little because they let me sleep in until 8:15. Lol!

From there to getting our new freezer --getting it unloaded and re-loaded in a hurry, trying to get the house cleaned and then getting an overdose of therapy at physical therapy--ugh--to running Julie back and forth to training for her new job. Oh yah and keeping up with the two fastest little ones in the west! Then as soon as Rob got home we had to take off for a friend's wedding reception an hour from here. Finally got home a little after ten. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for holding down the fort and the kids (hopefully, not quite so literally :} ) while we were gone.

It's just one of those days you think might not end and when it does you want to just fall into bed. But there are still diapers to change, faces to kiss, bottles to make, loves to give and so you just keep going until you are done. Then you fall into bed--like NOW . . .

No comments: