Sunday, June 19, 2011

AN INTERESTING DAY

Woke up, had an assignment at church. I was working hard on it when we we finally had to wake Jono up. Turns out he was sick. He'd vomited several times sometime during the night and had gone back to sleep and was deep into it. Poor little guy. I felt so bad for him. Carly has been sick for a couple of days but hasn't been vomiting.

Julie stayed home with them while Rob and I went to church so I could fulfill my assignment. We came straight back home after and got them settled and then got ready for our Father's Day dinner. Luckily we had most things ready to just throw in the oven and only a few things left to make.

Susan and her family came by to celebrate with Dad and visit for a bit. We invited them to stay for dinner but they just came for a short visit. They brought him chocolate cake and ice cream so I think he was pretty happy.

We had a very nice evening with all of our local kids, Rob's brother Steve and his kids and Mom and Dad. Carly and Jono even seemed to be a tiny bit better. All in all it turned out to be an okay day--although not exactly like we had planned it. Like anything ever is, right? Lol!

No comments: