Friday, June 3, 2011

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Today was the last day of school! Yippee! I love summer vacation! I love having Julie home more. Of course, this summer she will be looking for a job this summer. But it's still nice to have her around more. I love my teenybopper.

It is finally warming up, I hope. I could tell the kids are feeling it because they were so full of energy today. They got to spend time outside for the first time in a week. It's been pouring rain or snowing for the past week so the heat is a welcome change and they had all this pent up energy to get rid of! They were happy to expend it outside.

Grandma finished up the front gardens this morning. They need to get a little growing time on them and then I will take some pictures and post them. They look really pretty! She has worked so hard on them. Grandpa helped too but Grandma put in the most blood, sweat and tears.

Hoping to get a lot done around the house this weekend. Hope you have a terrific weekend, too! :)

No comments: