Friday, June 24, 2011

PRETTY HOT

It is getting pretty here with everything in bloom but our temps have been in the high eighties and high nineties the last couple weeks. We finally had to turn on the sprinklers and the air conditioner is on high!
Sure thankful for modern days and electrical devices! I would stay inside non-stop if it weren't for kids who want to go out to play. They don't care what the weather is!

We really didn't do much of anything today (other than play outside with the kids) because the weather made us feel so lethargic. I excelled in that today for sure. The heat just takes the life out of me.

Grandma and Grandpa are doing good, except I think they were feeling the same.  None of us ventured very far today. Well, wish I had more to tell you.  Got the kids down early. Gonna celebrate by hitting the hay myself. :)

No comments: