Thursday, June 23, 2011

FLOWER GARDENS BY CARSON & CO.

Forgot to ever show you the gardens last year! So, thought I would get an early picture and a later one this year and put them up. My parents have worked really hard on the flower beds in the front of the house. Oh, that just made me realize I didn't get a picture of the two on the front side of the house. Silly me. (More coming later, obviously!) Anyway, my mom has especially put in the blood, sweat and tears. Dad's more on the planning and management team. He does have a good eye--that's for sure. Anyway, the flowers are just starting to really bloom nicely. We have had so much cold and rain they have only had a couple of weeks to really get their roots down. I think they are beautiful! Thanks, Mom and Dad! We love you!

(Hint: If you want a larger view--click on picture.)

No comments: