Monday, June 27, 2011

IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING

I took Jono to a photo shoot today. He did his first official modeling. He became a tie model today for Taylor Joelle. He wasn't so sure this was a good idea at first. It took some real doing to get him to stay on the set and then some further coercing to get a smile out of him. It was almost painful. I guess he is just at that stage where he has to have Mama hold him if strangers are around. They did finally get some cute shots of him. They are going to email me some of them and when I get them I will put them on.

Got home from the shoot and Grandma and Grandpa had gone to run a few errands. Turns out they had done some more flower shopping. I think Grandpa thinks you can never have too many flowers in your garden.

Over the weekend the compressor started going out on our big freezer. Gah! Luckily, we caught it and didn't lose the stuff in the freezer. Got a new one coming in the morning. I guess it's like they say: "It's always something."

No comments: