Saturday, January 15, 2011

SOME DAYS IT'S HARD TO MEASURE UP

Sometimes, I stare at this page for a long time before I write anything--like I'm a painter and it's my canvas. Well, tonight is one of those nights. Ha! Well, this is the first place I'm not measuring up. But that isn't what's on my mind tonight. It's been a frustrating, stressful week and as a mom of kids from 16 months to 27 years there are so many priorities pulling me in different directions. That's okay. I signed up for this duty. I may not have known exactly what I was getting into but I had a pretty good idea.

I rarely get everything accomplished I meant to in a day--let alone what I needed to. Sometimes I feel like I let everyone down and there is just not enough of me to go around. Ever have one of those days. Well, it has been one of those weeks.

I am going to forgive myself, pull it together and try harder next week. And if you're feeling anything like I am--GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK! :)

No comments: