Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WHAT'S THE DEBATE?

Julie has a debate tournament tomorrow and has been asked to compete on the Varsity team! She is filling in for someone who can't be there. That's a real honor for her since this is her first year. We are so proud of her! Congrats sweetie!

Jonathon was feeling a little better today. His temp was fairly normal but his appetite still isn't totally back. Wonder how come mine is? No fair! No fair! Lol!

Grandpa got his physical therapy in today. He has more to come tomorrow and Friday. He is doing good though. Grandma gets her hair done tomorrow. She actually has her own hair stylist now. It only took a little over a year to achieve but we did it!

We took (I say that lightly. I think I only took out 2 or 3)Carly's extensions and braided her own hair over the last couple of days. I say that really lightly, too. Julie actually did all the braiding. Carly's hair grew quite a bit while it was in extensions. Although, it's not as thick. I still need to put beads on the ends but as soon I do I will take pictures and post them. She is such a little cutie.

Well, not too much else to tell. We are doing pretty good. Night all.

No comments: