Thursday, January 20, 2011

MAYBE NEXT TIME . . .

Grandpa and Grandma got a new dentist today. We sent them to the one we go to and he's a pretty funny guy, too. Anyway, they both went in for a check-up. Then Grandpa had his physical therapy. By the time he got back home I thought Grandma was bringing in a rag doll! Just kidding--but he was plum wore out!

Grandma left me in charge and went to get her hair done. Grandpa, the kidlings and I just hung out, had some dinner and watched TV until Grandma came home. Rob had a late work meeting and Julie had gone to her tournament.

It was pretty loud and raucous here and I thought Dad and I were going to pull our hair out until we finally lasso'd the kiddo's and put them to bed! By that time, Grandma had come home and we were all tuckered out. Grandma and Grandpa headed to bed. I was left alone to tell the boring story and then, I'm headed to find my own pillow and sack out. Maybe next time you'll get a better story. Maybe not! :)

No comments: