Thursday, January 13, 2011

THE DRONES OF JANUARY

Tonight we got a bit of an ice storm. It started coming down as a wet snow but started to freeze as it was coming down. It got very slick really quick. I don't know whether this was an expected storm or not. I only know I wasn't expecting it!
Hopefully by morning it won't be as bad but I'm not counting on it. I sure hope no one is hurt driving in it. I'm sure the roads are really dangerous.

The big news in the house today is that that both of the babies got changed to heavy duty overnight diapers. Mommy is tired of waking up to wet kids and wet soaked through diapers and pajamas and bed clothes! BTW, Bed clothes = sheets and blankets if you didn't know that. My Grandma Flint taught me that, but that was another day and age. Wow, so much excitement and even a little learnin'! Aren't you glad you took time to read my blog this morning?! LOL!

I think I have the after-Christmas jet lag. I am tired all the time. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. Of course, it's January, too. That alone could explain it. Well, I drone on. So, now I will stop. I'll be back when I have something a little more interesting to say. Maybe. :)

1 comment:

Cheraee said...

January is the vilest month of the year. Post-holiday. crappy weather. extra pounds. horrid driving. no money. Whoa! It sounds as if I need to go for some blades.