Sunday, January 23, 2011

OUR LAZY SUNDAY

I'm thinking it's time for the after-the-holidays diet. Now, if I can just convince my willpower and my pallette to go along! Why is it I can't seem to go through Thanksgiving and Christmas without adding between 5-10 lbs that I really don't need? Do you do that too? It's so ridiculous, too. Why can I eat fairly normal the rest of the year and then for about a month, on and off, go nuts?! Gah!

We had a lazy, lazy Sunday today. Don't think any of us felt too well. Rob and I both had headaches. Got some good sleep, though and feel a little better tonight. Thank goodness for our teenager! She is such a great helper!

We threw a roast in the crockpot in the morning and Julie made homemade buns later in the day. When the roast was done we shredded it and had Au jus sandwiches. They were NUMMY!

Well, nothing exciting going on here. It's January--what do you expect?! Lol!

No comments: