Friday, January 14, 2011

MY CRAZY LITTLE DUMPER!

So last night I was in the kitchen working on dishes and talking with my husband and brother-in-law when Carly comes screaming into the kitchen jumping up and down begging for help. She was crying hysterically. When she got close enough so I could see what was going on her face and hair were all wet and foamy. She was grabbing at her eyes and screaming for us to get "it" out of her eyes. None of us knew what "it" was but Rob and Steve grabbed her and rinsed her head and eyes under water until they got "it" all out.

In the meantime, I found the sippy of orange juice she had just been drinking on the floor near us. Guess she dropped it when she ran in for help. It only took me a moment to put the two together. Turns out "it" was orange juice! Yep, my child is a DUMPER! Turns out she had dumped most of the sippy of orange juice over her head. It's not the first thing she's dumped on her head. She has dumped several cups/sippy's/handfuls of water, milk, cereal, sand, dirt--you name it, she's probably dumped it--ON HER HEAD. I don't know what it is about dumping things on her head she likes but she does enjoy it. I'm guessing she wasn't counting on the acidity of OJ and it getting in her eyes! Carly has always been a texture girl. She likes to feel different textures. I knew she enjoyed feeling things with her hands but apparently her head likes trying things out too! :) Go figure! She's my crazy little dumper!

No comments: