Saturday, January 8, 2011

SHOPPING AND DINING

Spent all day today shopping for wedding dresses with my daughter and her fiance. Then this evening Rob and I took our soon to be married couple and our daughter's future in-laws out to dinner. It was our first meeting. We had a really terrific evening with them and enjoyed ourselves a great deal. They are very down to earth and easy going. We just loved them!

Our kids have are shooting for a mid-March wedding--the date is still tentative at this moment. So, we aren't going to have a ton of planning time. Ahh! Oh, who am I kidding. I was an event planner for a lot of years. We can pull this off even if we pull our hair out doing it! I always say I can accomplish anything if I can whine about it! (Prepare to be whined to for awhile! Lol!)

No comments: