Thursday, January 27, 2011

Got up early today and watched my friend's little girl while she went and helped at her boys school. Her name is Ellie and Carly and Jon love playing with her. They had fun--after they all finished screaming! Oh wait, that was part of their fun. It must be the age they are all at. It's gonna drive me crazy!

When Robin came back for Ellie we took the kids out for lunch to a playland. Jono is practicing to be an escape artist. I don't know how many times I chased after him. I still don't know whether he was going for the door to leave or trying to get into the kitchen for more food. Although if I had to make a guess it would be the latter. That's my hungry boy!

Grandpa went to physical therapy today for his shoulder and worked extra on flattening out his knee. He was pretty sore afterward. He didn't seem as wornout to me as usual, though. While Grandma went and got her hair done, the kids and I went to pick him up from his workout. That was fun for the kids. They like their Grandpa.

We had blueberry pancakes, bacon and orange juice for dinner. It was really yummy. Besides that, we just kind of lazed around the house. I finally got the kids down around 8:30 and got to finish the laundry. Nothing exciting going on here. That's for sure. Well, tomorrow is another day! :)

No comments: