Saturday, January 1, 2011

JUST A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR . . .

Carly called to me from her bedrooom today while I was in the kitchen and said; "Mama, I need some medicine, I sick. "I said, "What's wrong, "Baby girl?" She said, "I cough. I need some medicine. You give me some medicine."
I said, You come in here so I can feel your forehead and see if you have a fever. I'll give you medicine if you have a fever too but not for just a cough." Then she said; I have a fever Mama, it's in your bedroom but I cough, too.

Now just to be sure I heard that right, I had her repeat that last part. Sure enough, somewhere in my bedroom Carly has a fever. I've been cleaning my bedroom this evening and I haven't run across it yet. In fact, I'm not exactly sure what a fever looks like on it's own. But if I happen to run across it, I'm gonna give it some medicine for sure! Kind of funny the things that goe through little kids heads!

No comments: