Thursday, December 17, 2009

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD

Today (it's still Thursday to me even though it's 3:45 a.m. because I haven't finished this blog yet)has been a long day and I'd like to say I got a lot done but I can't remember what I did before noon. That could be a product of sleep deprivation and not just old age speaking, couldn't it? Seriously, couldn't it?

Everyday I get up with a list of things that have to be done. Cleaning the house is always on it. At least straightening it and putting things away--I'll settle for that. No, scratch that--something else just got priority. Probably a naked toddler running through the house with something breakable. OK, what's next on the list. Does it matter. Something else I wasn't planning on will take it's place. What happened to my 80/20 rule. I think they call it being a mom to a toddler and a baby at the same time. Do you think I will ever figure it out and get organized? I sure hope so!

Oh, so look at that. I did it again. Got off my list and my topic. We are off to see one of Dad's doctor's today (I'm almost done so this today is for Friday). This is an important one. Keep us in your prayers. He doesn't need a new heart--just a good one. Well--he already has a really good one--but you know what I mean. Wizard, here we come!

No comments: