Tuesday, December 8, 2009

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR . . .

If that's true then why have I spent two days in bed with a migraine? Don't worry, nothing serious. Probably just a little too much stress and a little too little sleep. I am all recovered.

We have snow on the ground. It's actually pretty outside and I'm not complaining. I like the snow. It is a bit cold. It got down to 12 degrees tonight--although it felt warmer than that to me. It wasn't really biting cold. I guess it was because it didn't have the wind chill with it.

We have most of our Christmas shopping done. Still little bits and pieces to do--but none to mail this year! Yay! Everybody is here. That is nice.

Jonathon kept me up until 3:40 a.m. this morning. It's only 11:45 and he's asleep so I am going to hurry and finish this so I can join him. Hopefully, he will stay that way until morning.

You should hear Carly talk these days. She's a bundle of new language. It's so cute. Grandma is trying to teach her the proper way to say things. Some times she actually gets it right and some times she only gets some of it. She is one funny kid. You'd have to actually overhear a conversation to get what I mean but let's just call her Princess Chatterbox for now.

Well, better get to bed. Night.

No comments: