Sunday, December 20, 2009

WEEKEND UPDATE

Rob and I spent Saturday trying to finish up the Christmas shopping. Think we got most of it done.

Went to the viewing of one of my friend's fathers tonight who died really suddenly. He was only 67 and was apparently really athletic and healthy right up until he had this fatal heart attack. I guess you just never know when it's going to be your time. We had a really nice visit with my friend and her husband and got to meet their three boys for the first time. They are really cute.

We took Carly and Julie with us and they were pretty impressed with our beautiful girls. Bubby had to stay home with Grandma and Grandpa since his immune system is still so at risk. Not to mention he is still sick right now--so I don't want him to give anyone else the crud he has either.

Took Carly to see her first Christmas lights on the way home. She was so cute. She kept saying, "Awesome" over and over.

Saw on one of my cousin's status last night on Facebook that another of my cousin's--Lana, is in the hospital with gall bladder problems. Apparently, her sugar level is pretty high, too because of the gall bladder so they are trying to stabilize the sugar level before they handle the gall bladder. They still think they will have her home by Christmas. Prayers would be much appreciated.

Well, that's all for now folks. Take care.

No comments: