Saturday, December 26, 2009

DUM ME

It's almost midnight and Rob just looked at me and said, "Done your blog yet?" Oops! I am just mindlessly surfing the web when I should be sleeping. I am so tired and yet, I can't seem to fall asleep but I had honestly forgotten to blog. Silly girl!

Grandpa hasn't been getting around very well the last couple of days. His good leg (which is his bad leg) has been giving him trouble. He's been having some muscle spasms in it and some weakness. Hopefully, he just needs some physical therapy on it and it will be temporary.

I spent a good part of the day writing Christmas cards. Yes, that's what I said. I am slow but sure. I don't get very many out and the ones I do usually get there in the new year. Aren't I cute? Generally the people who send me cards are the ones who get them back. I try to be more proactive than that but it just never works out. (Did I just say I was lazy or busy? hmmm.)

Well, better get some sleep before time for church. Night.

No comments: