Thursday, December 31, 2009

EGG . . . ZACTLY

Last night Megan, Julie and I were in the kitchen doing some cooking and Carly wandered in. I opened the refrigerator door to grab something off the top shelf and didn't notice Carly had gotten into the bottom. A few seconds later I heard Megan gasp and then start laughing. I turned around to look and Carly had made it a few feet from the refrigerator and then tripped and fallen flat with an egg in her hand. The egg had cracked and was smushed all over the floor and Carly had the most confused look on her face.

She has had this intrigue with eggs now for months. The egg basket in our fridge is on the very bottom of the door and to Carly, I know, all these little white eggs look like little white balls. For a long time she tried to grab them every time we opened the door so we started keeping the eggs in their cartons up higher so we didn't have the problem. But when the holidays came and we started putting more food in the fridge I put them back at the bottom and I didn't realize she had noticed them. Oh well, guess I have egg on my . . .
FLOOR.

No comments: