Friday, December 25, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Silly me, I didn't take any pictures today. We had the video camera running so I didn't take any stills. Just lazy I guess. We had a happy day. Carly was funny opening presents. She would open one and the want to just open and play with that one. It took some convincing to get her to move to the next present. Finally, the other girls had to finish opening her packages for her. She had no interest in them until she saw what was in them. Kind of crazy.

Sara, Megan and Julie enjoyed themselves too. Jonathon was the only observer. He seemed fine with that, though. Next year he will probably be a bit more interested. My parents seemed to have a good day, too. Rob's brother Steve came over with his kids and had their Christmas with us, too.Rob and I had fun watching everyone open their presents and enjoy each other. It's been a great day. Now, time for beddy bye. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: