Thursday, December 10, 2009

OH, THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL . . .

O.K, maybe not exactly frightful, but it's pretty durn cold! It got down to 13 degrees today and that was without the windchill factor added in. Sure doesn't make a girl want to spend any time outside. Although, Mom and I still had to brave the cold and the snow on the ground and go do a little Christmas shopping. We art tackling it a little bit each day. She is much further along than I am. I've decided to do the last minute panick. Until then, I am going to remain calm and rather unbothered by my "Icouldcareless" attitude about shopping. I figure whatever I get done before then I get done; whatever I don't I don't. I know I can always panic about it at the last minute! Crazy eh? Yah, that's what I think but then, I couldn't care less right now. :}

So, the last week or so I have been experimenting with putting Carly in her pajamas backwards and I have to say it has been 100 percent successful. She cannot unzip them from behind -- meaning she cannot get her behind out of her diaper and cause problems in her bed before everyone wakes up! Yay! Trouble is--I don't keep her in her P.J.'s all day. Thus, we still have to figure out how to overcome "Naked Bum Naptimes! We are open to suggestions! (Uh, no handcuffs, please. She'd just get out of them!) Lol!

No comments: