Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SURPRISE GRANDMA!

My Dad pulled a good one on my Mom today. He surprised her for her birthday which is December 24th. (Maybe the biggest surprise is that he planned something way in advance for her birthday!) Ummmm, don't tell him I said that. Actually, I think most men are that way. For several weeks he has connived and planned with each of us girls to arrange a surprise birthday party. He wanted to have a luncheon with all of her kids and grandkids in the same place for her big day. We managed to pull it off today sans one kid who had a mandatory athletic practice and the best part was Grandma was truly surprised. It probably helped that we did it the day before her actual birthday. It was great to see her face when she saw everyone there. Especially, when she didn't think Sarah and her family were even in the state. Yah, it was pretty great. Happy day!

Oh, by the way Mom. Happy Birthday. I love you, Nancy

No comments: