Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SANTA BABY

Can you believe this? My daughter, the child with the best smile in the whole world who would not smile for the camera?! Go figure. I guess it's lucky she wasn't scowling or crying. Still, it's a cute shot. She's such a funny kid!

Grandma has been getting her up in the mornings the last little bit because Jonathon has been keeping me up until the wee hours. This morning when Grandma opened her bedroom door she again found her completely disrobed only this time she had hucked her diaper clear across the room. When I went to lay her down for a nap later I found that not only had she disrobed and thrown her diaper but she had then relieved herself afterward in her crib. Yep, sopping wet! Guess I should be thankful it was just wet! That's my girl!

No comments: