Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SWEET MEMORIES

Sally and Seth stopped back by today as they are leaving tomorrow via SLC airport. Seth downloaded all of his photos from the trip onto my computer. Among them, I found this one from several years ago when they came to Indiana to celebrate Dad's birthday. It had to be 2009 because it was just before we got Jonathon. We were there to help them get packed up to move here.

Anyway, this was the last time I saw my cousin Ned. I certainly didn't realize it would be the last time but I'm so glad we were able to spend time together and that it was such fun. They had an amazing Fourth of July party at his sister (also my cousin) Anita's house with fireworks better than I think the city probably ever did. And we had amazing eats only the Klebusch clan could cook up! It was wonderful!

I sure miss you Nedrick. Love you mostest!



Nancy, Rob, Ned and Diane

 

No comments: