Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A B C . . . EASY AS 1, 2, 3 . . . OH YAH?

I am stressing a little over Carly's schooling. She starts in a little less than a month and I don't know where she is going yet. I had to put in for a variance to get permission for her to go to the same grade school Julie attended --even though part of our property is on land that should allow us to go to that school.

The school district they say we should send her to has had a ton of bullying problems and most of the families near me send their kids to charter schools instead of putting them in that school. I do know some families that have their kids over their--and some who have pulled their kids out for just that reason. That's why I asked for a variance-but I've had no news on the variance yet. I called on it today and they don't make decisions on them until they know class sizes and apparently they are still working on those.

I also have her name in the lottery for two charter schools, but they always accept the siblings of kids already attending before new kids--so I haven't heard from them either yet. I am getting very nervous as I really don't want to put her in a school where I already know bullying happens regularly. Please say a prayer for my little girl and our schooling dilemma. I so want her to have a good experience and just want to be sure I put her in the best place for that to happen.Thanks so much. ;)



No comments: