Thursday, October 4, 2012

SUCH INCONVENIENCE!

I am frustrated tonight. My laptop had a final stroke last night and I am on the family dinosaur. The part we ordered (from ebay) to fix my laptop was supposed to be new andwhen it arrived it was used and non-working. The seller won't respond to our emails and I had to open a case against him! Luckily, (I hope) Ebay has a buyer protection program but I am still without the part to fix my laptop and as far as my computer company is concerned it's a part that doesn't exist. That is why I had to buy it on Ebay from a computer expert. Grrr. I guess I just have to find an honest computer expert. 

Before there were laptops it never used to bother me that I couldn't lug this monstrous dinosaur computer and desk around with me. I was just excited to communicate with the outside world. Now, that I've been spoiled by portable communication it is downright annoying that I can't see the TV, or work from my bed or the couch or kitchen table. For goodness sakes, how am I supposed to fit this credenza and all these cords into my car?! This is such a hassle!! Darned spoiled Americans! Hee, hee, hee!  ;}

No comments: