Monday, October 15, 2012

"BIG" BAD JOHN

I forgot to mention that Grandpa graduated from his "BIG" program on Saturday. It had actually turned more from "BIG" into a specialized physical therapy program but he graduated and on her way out his physical therapist told me he did so with "flying colors." . . . Like their was ever any doubt! He really has been getting around so much better and has been able to do much more on his own. Jennifer, the physical therapist, is so proud of how much stronger he is than when she first came.
Carly came up one of the last times Jennifer was here and told me she was one of Grandpa's helpers. I told her that was good and went on doing what I was doing. Later Grandma explained that Jennifer had actually shown Carly how to help Grandpa do some of his exercises. She was pretty happy and proud of that.
We have yet to have a snow storm here (knock on wood) but it is starting to get colder for sure. It really snuck in on us all of the sudden. I can hardly believe it is almost November. Somehow in my head it is still Summer. I need to make the adjustment in my head and get on board quickly or Christmas will be here and I won't have anything done! Yikes!
Pee S. (lol!) We only had a foot in the toilet once today! Yay!

No comments: