Monday, October 29, 2012

IT'S SPRING!

Okay, it's not but it felt like it today! It was so nice outside. I've been hoping we would have at least one more nice day so I could plant bulbs and sure enough we got it. It was so warm and beautiful out I even pulled out the kids bikes and let them ride up and down the sidewalk. They were in Heaven!

While they did that I planted some beautiful tulip, iris and hyacinth bulbs. I am so excited. I LOVE spring flowers! I especially LOVE Tulips! Now I can't wait until Spring because I am going to have some amazing tulips and other spring flowers in my garden!

It really has been a terrific day. The part for my computer came and when Rob got home he put it in my laptop and up came the beautiful screen I've been missing. Yep, I'm typing on my laptop again and I am very happy about it. My desktop computer is working, too--and maybe, just maybe I learned a little patience while I was waiting. Or maybe not. ;)

No comments: