Friday, October 5, 2012

OH, MY ACHING BACK!

Tonight I am sore. I worked really hard today--lots of bending and pulling! I weeded our veggie garden and I did it for a very good reason. I wanted to find out if there was still a garden in amongst all those weeds! Lol! Oh my goodness, I did not get the gardening gene from my parents. I hate to garden! I think my husband likes it but he rarely has any time to keep up with it. We didn't plant a lot this year, just some tomatoes and squash but still I have weeded it two or three times and each time has been a major undertaking. Today was by far the worst I had let it get. Good news though! I found tons of tomatoes and several yellow squash and zuchinni growing! Think I'm gonna make some salsa! Yum!

Amidst all the weeding, I took on another challenge today. I decided to try potty training Jono for the third time! That is supposed to be the charm right? I actually thought I had it conquered once but we digressed and I decided to let him do it on his own time. Then I tried a second time and he had zero interest. Again, I waited. Now, he is three and I think it is time. Both of these little ones have been late trainers but I have not stressed over it. I figured they would do it when they were ready--and Carly did. Now, I've decided that I'm ready for Jono to be ready. Is that wrong? Good, cuz I'm ready! Hahaha! We actually had a pretty good day and only one accident. Luckily that one was outside. Plus, he has this really cool BATMAN underwear that he loves to wear. In fact, I had a hard time talking him back into a diaper for nap time. So, yay! I think we are making progress.

Now, I just need a weekend to rest up from my really hard Friday! LOL!

No comments: