Tuesday, October 23, 2012

LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE!

I am just writing this really quick to let you know why I am not writing much right now. Lightning has struck twice. My laptop is still not fixed. Still trying to get a part. Gah! So, I had been using the desktop computer when suddenly it went sputter. You'll never believe it! Same part. Yep--guess I am hard on video cards! The good news is that it is easy to get and change a video card on a PC. Hopefully, Rob will have it back up and running in the next day or so.

How am I writing this, you ask--on my cartoon-faced laptop. I say that because that is what the screen looks like--plus it is very frustrating because it only gives me half of any page so if I want to close out of it I have to really fight to find a way to do it. It never gives me the little "X" in the top right corner and I can't right click and do it either. It's always a guessing game how to get in and out of something. However, I am now grateful for this much since when the PC video card blew the screen went totally black and I couldn't do anything.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

No comments: