Saturday, October 13, 2012

SILLY WORDS AND THINGS

I was tempted to write a long treatise tonight but I always seem to get interrupted with little things until it's too late to concentrate. Since I only have a couple of mnutes until hubby wants to turn out the lights I will just mention a couple of funny lines out of my kid's mouths the last two days.

I think I mentioned I am potty training Jono for the umpteenth time. Anyway, he was sitting on the porcelain throne the other day doing his business when his bummy made a few noises that surprised him. He looked up and laughed and said; "Mommy, my bum burped?" Lol!

Today, I took the kids to get donuts. I told them beforehand what we were going to do. Krispy Kreme had sent a coupon in the mail that was a really good deal so I figured--why not? Anyway, I grabbed the mailer to take with me and Carly looked at it and said "Mommy, are you going to buy donuts with that "Poopon?" Hee, hee, hee, snort, giggle . . .

No comments: