Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OCTOBER ICE?

I'm not sure why it's always so hard to get back in the grind after you've taken a vacation--even a short one, but it is. Rob and I both went to bed with bad headaches last night. He didn't sleep most of the night and, of course, his was much worse this morning. I did sleep but mine did not go away. It didn't get worse it just didn't get better. I think we were both just overtired. But no problem--we've ordered in more sleep for the weekend! Lol!

Mom told me they were having an ice storm in Greencastle! That's nuts! It's only the first of October! Someone should tell the weatherman that. Seriously, how crazy is that? Probably about as crazy as the snow flurries on my wedding day in June now that I think about it. Wow, it makes you wonder how bad Winter will be when you start out with an ice storm this early. I sure hope no one gets injured on the roads or in any other way in that storm. I will wish all of you some of our warm weather. We aren't unseasonably warm here but we have enough to share.

Well, gotta run catch up on some sleep. More later. ;)

No comments: