Friday, October 26, 2012

HAPPY DAY

Two happy things! My desktop computer is working and I promise not to call it any names (like Dinosaur) anymore! Rob put a new video card in it and it is working beautifully. My new video card for my laptop (the second new one--hopefully it will work) is on its way. Yay!

The second happy thing is I talked Julie into coming home today after classes to spend some time with the kids! We went and picked her up and they are SO happy! We have had a fun night together. Grandma and all of us went to dinner together. Grandpa had been doing paper work all day and didn't feel like going out. So, he and the dogs guarded the house while we were gone. Lol.

When we got home we watched a movie together and just kind of vegged for the night. It was really nice just being together.  It was a good day. :)

Everyone in their happy place!

No comments: