Thursday, October 11, 2012

IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!

It's been a long day. I think I say that a lot - but then, I have a three year old boy. Lol! I took the kids to a playgroup today and they had a lot of fun. It's nice to get them out of the house and let them wear themselves out once in awhile. It was still kind of hard to get them to nap but I did manage to get at least a short one out of them.

Tonight I went to a Norwex party (don't ask me--some new trend about non-chemical cleaning stuff. I was too interested in getting back for the VP Debates to pay too much attention. Although, I did bring home a couple of things to try. So, if they work, I will let you know.

Grandma and Grandpa got out for a little bit today. Grandpa had a dentist appointment. He'd broken a tooth and had to go get it fixed. Nor too much else going on around here.

I wonder why I am always so tired. Then I look at the clock and see that it is nearly 11:30 p.m. and realize that may be the problem. So, night all.

No comments: